Employment Opportunities

Masters Level Therapist needed


SUDC, Part-time

Now Hiring!

Career Forum

We are providing your employment advertising needs on this page -

Contact us via to advertise your volunteer, employment or intern needs and we will post to and we will send two (2) email blasts to our AUSAP Members and Associates

Additionally we will publish you to our facebook page for public view.

The cost is $35 for 30 days 

Association of Utah Substance Abuse Professionals

Full-time Substance Abuse Counselor, Clinical Social Worker, or Clinical Mental Health Counselor