Pinnacle Recovery is a 16 bed residential addiction treatment facility located in Holladay, Utah. We are looking for a SUDC, CSUDC, or someone who has recently finished school to become a member of our amazing team. Please email email@example.com if interested.
Summary/Objective: Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, the SUDC is responsible for aspects of patient care within residential treatment, including patient safety, and maintaining facility policies and procedures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Facilitate psycho-educational groups and process groups.
2. Document notes and notable patient interactions in EMR
3. Engage in daily activities with residents
4. Meet with patients on a one-on-one basis to help with practical applications and case management.
5. Attend treatment team meetings
6. Attend scheduled staff meetings and in-service programs and meetings
7. Demonstrate use of crisis intervention techniques when caring for agitated or violent patients
8. Respond appropriately to emergency situations
9. Communicate information related to patient care
10. Assist with UA’s and medications when needed
11. Respond to patient needs/requests as appropriate
12. Communicate information to patients regarding procedures being, or to be, performed
13. Effectively communicate to patients our policies and procedures
14. Assist patients, family member and other clients with concern and empathy; respect their confidentiality and privacy and communicate with them in a
courteous and respectful manner
15. Track survey outcomes as well as softball coordination, discharge and aftercare planning when needed.
1. Communication proficiency
2. Good judgement
3. Problem Solving
4. Diversity and Inclusion
5. Stress Management/Composure
6. Time Management
7. Setting firm boundaries in an empathetic way
9. Ethical Conduct
10. Patient focus
This job will require exposure to patient elements. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; stand; and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Employee must be able to drive a vehicle.
Travel: No, travel is expected of this position
Required Education and Experience
Appropriate C-SUDC or SUDC licensure is required.
Preferred Education and Experience
Health care industry experience, specifically in the substance abuse field
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Valid Driver License with less than two moving violations and no major violations in the last three years
Competitive Pay and benefits are included. Pay depends on experience and will be negotiated at the time of hire.
Association of Utah Substance Abuse Professionals